Community engagement and outreach
- Invite us to your next event with our Outreach Request form.
- Use our ID2025 toolkit to inform your community.
- Share our New Driver Toolkit!
Here to help
In response to COVID-19, we are using virtual meeting platforms to meet with you. We provide:
- Help or training on navigating our online services.
- Webinars and meeting presentations about agency services and programs.
- Staffing to attend community events.
- Support during emergencies such as fires or floods where residents have lost their identity documents.
A culture of diversity, inclusion, and equity for all
We take to heart our agency mission:
“Helping every Washington resident live, work, drive, and thrive.”
When we work with you, we get better at providing easy and equitable access to our information. We value the partnerships we have with:
- Community groups and leaders.
- Not-for-profit organizations.
- Business and professional licensees.
- Individuals assisting underserved communities.
Our commitment to you
We commit to learning from and engaging with you by:
- Identifying important issues unique to each community.
- Understanding and working to eliminate barriers to our services.
- Demonstrating respect for others’ cultures.
- Ensuring communications are as language-specific as possible.
- Meeting you where you are.
- Spending time with community organizations and partners to build relationships and trust.
New Driver Toolkit
- Driving Test: About your vehicle
- Driving Test: What to expect
- Frequently Asked Questions: Instruction permit
- How to change subtitles language
Reaching Out newsletter
Get email updates
Subscribe to email updates to get the latest licensing updates and our quarterly Reaching Out newsletter. There’s no cost to join, and you may remove or change your email address at any time.