The new dol.wa.gov is coming soon — here's what to know!

If the information on this translated website is unclear, please contact us at 360.902.3900 for help in your language of choice.

Driver License

Getting a license

Steps to getting your first license | Driver training and testing | Veterans and Military personnel | … more on getting a license

Renewal and updates

Renew your driver license | Update your driver license or ID card | Renew your driver license while out of state | … more on renewal and updates

Replace a lost license

Replace your license or instruction permit | Replace your driver license while out of state | Identity crimes or fraud

Enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID)

Steps to getting your EDL/EID | Renew your EDL/EID | Change your name or address | … more on EDL/EID


Do I need an endorsement? | How to get your endorsement or permit | Knowledge and riding skills tests | … more on motorcycles

Commercial Driver License (CDL)

Do I need a CDL? | Getting your CDL | CDL approved documents | CDL training | … more on CDL

ID cards

Get your WA identification card | Renew your ID card | Replace a lost ID card | … more on ID cards


Driving record

Buy a copy of your WA driving record | Purchase another person's driving record | Check the status of a driver license or ID card | … more on driving record

Suspended license

Learn how to reinstate your license | DUI | Restricted driver licenses | Hearings | … more on suspended licenses

Driving safety and accidents

Teen driver safety | Report unsafe drivers | Collision reporting | Safe driving course providers | … more on driving safety and accidents

Driver licensing offices

Office locations | Tips for visiting an office

Related information

Chatbot icon